Update: I think that it will work out for J to attend the camp this summer. Of course, now we are waiting to see if we will qualify for the financial assistance. If we do, the cost of the camp will be do-able for us — and one fifth the price of tuition with no assistance. I really hope that everything will come together and that this will all work out. It will be a blessing to be able to have J learn about social skills and get some OT help while being engaged with other people for 12 hours a week. My summer looks much more manageable with this camp in the picture — even though it will mean a lot of driving for me. What I really wish is that I could continually engage J in life at home…but that is pretty near impossible given my current activities.